Ellie Goulding - "By The End Of The Night"

Το νέο τραγούδι της Ellie Goulding με τίτλο “By The End Of The Night” από το αναμενόμενο άλμπουμ της “Higher Than Heaven”,

που κυκλοφορεί στις 7 Απριλίου του 2023.


“I feel like we’ve all been through such a lot over the last few

years, we’re still processing everything. I don’t know if it’s just me but I feel like we need music
that uplifts us and makes us feel good and that’s exactly how I feel about By The End Of The
Night. It gives me a sense of euphoric, sensual escape , like being on a dancefloor on another
planet... something that was definitely appealing back in the late 80’s... where this track could
have easily come from!” – Ellie Goulding

 

Βρείτε και ακούστε το “By The End Of The Night” ψηφιακά, εδώ:

https://elliegoulding.lnk.to/BTEOTNGREPR

 

Κυκλοφορεί από την Minos EMI, a Universal Music Company

Ακολουθήστε τα Μουσικά νέα στο facebook

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις από τα "Μουσικά νέα"

Ειρήνη Μερκούρη - «Η ώρα τρεις (Kae Sinan)» | Music video

Δημήτρης Αρναούτης - "Aπλά γνωστοί" | Νέο album

Faliro Summer Theater | Πρόγραμμα Σεπτεμβρίου 2021

Σοφία Μανουσάκη - Εκτός τόπου και χρόνου | Νέο τραγούδι & music video

Η Κατερίνα Στικούδη επιστρέφει δισκογραφικά με αέρα… Rockstar!